DVM is based in Chorley, Lancashire, UK, and was founded in 1993 by David Maltman, a proven executive with many years of technical and sales experience in pigments and polymer industries.
DVM continues to strive toward the company’s main goals of supplying quality products to the surface coatings industry. Building on our success, DVM has now branched out and found many other application areas for its key coloured dispersion products.
In 2018, DVM was acquired by CHAT Investments LTD, a joint investment arm of Textile Rubber & Chemical Co., Inc. (TRCC) and Excelkos Group of Companies Malaysia, bringing more than 100+ years of combined latex, dispersion and emulsion experience. DVM significantly enhances the capabilities and market reach of TRCC and Excelkos, while expanding the market reach of DVM.
- TRCC Charlotte
- TRCC Coatings & Adhesives
- TRCC Latin America
- TR Composites
- TR Polymers Group
- Advanced Color Technologies
- Manufactures de Latex, S.A.
- Tiarco, LLC
- Tiarco Chemical Europe GmbH
- TRCC Canada
- TRCC China
- TRCC Europe GmbH
- TRCC Transport
- XL North Chemicals, LLC
- Perpetual Machine Company
- Tiarco Chemical Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- ULTRAPAVE Corporation
- Vital Solutions, LLC
- To expand our business into new markets and find opportunities.
- To continue to develop innovative products by working closely with our customers to help satisfy their requirements.
- To continuously look at ways of improving product quality and standards.
- To remain efficient and competitive in every market place that we are involved in and support our customers.
As business has grown, DVM has increased production capacity. We now have seven basket mills, ranging from 100kg to 1500kgs batch sizes. In order to reduce waste and downtime, we have dedicated lines for different colour ranges. In addition, we now have blending capacity ranging from 100ltr to 5000ltr.